Thursday, January 29, 2015

2014 Beauty and Nonbeauty Favorites


This post is long overdue but I just finished uploading videos for both my beauty and nonbeauty favorites today. I thought it was a good idea to just make a single post for both so that you can see what are my favorites for the past year on a single post.


This post will mostly focus on my beauty favorites. I'm gonna list them all down below but I will also embed my nonbeauty favorites for those who are interested in what my favorites are in the anime, k-pop, drama, book, apps, etc. category.

Here's the video I did if you want to watch it. It's a pretty long video so you might need to have some snacks while watching. If you're not going to watch, I listed all the products below and every product that was already reviewed in this blog is linked to the review post.


HAIR

1. Clairol Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Hair Masque
3. Tony Moly Silky Glaze Fruit Hair Spray
4. Suave Whipped Cream Mousse

FACE

5. Nature Republic Aloe Soothing Gel
6. THEFACESHOP Blueberry Face Mask Sheet
7. THEFACESHOP Clean Face Clear Away Spot
8. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Sebum)
9. Colour Collection Ultimate Fix Foundation
10. Tony Moly Cats WInk Powder Pact
11. Tony Moly Crystal Blusher in Bronzing Brown

EYES

12. THEFACESHOP Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream
13. THEFACESHOP Brow Powder Duo
14. Nature Republic Botanical Eyebrow Mascara in Light Brown
15. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
16. Sephora Sunset Palette
17. Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black
18. Maybelline Hypercurl Volum Express Mascara
19. Olive Young False Eyelashes
20. En Doleur White Eyeliner Pencil

LIPS

20. Maybelline Baby Lips
21. Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick


BODY

22. Physiogel AI
23. RDL Hydroquinone Tretinoin Babyface Solution 3
24. Zen Zest Sprakling Sugar Collection Chery Cheesecake

NAILS

25. Nature Republic Color Waltz Nail Polish (Mint Sky and Hot Pink)
26. NYC In a Minute Nail Polish in Pier 17
27. Daiso Like Gel Nail Top Coat

As mentioned, I will also be embedding my nonbeauty favorites in this particular post.


I hope you had fun going through my favorites post. Tell me what your 2014 favorites are in the comment section below. :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: