Friday, January 2, 2015

Premier Dead Sea Aromatic Mineral Body Treatment: Review + New Year Message



Before anything else, I would like to greet everyone a Happy New Year! I don't know how your celebration went, but our family's was great. 2014 has been good to me although it was mostly uneventful for the most part and it ended really nicely with some unexpected surprises. I am very thankful for that. For 2015, I have bigger plans, not just for this blog or my youtube channel but also for my nursing career (but I won't go into that in this post). I'm sure you, guys, have plans too and I have no other wishes than for your plans to turn into reality.

For the review, let's first talk about how I got to try this particular product. While my mom was going through her stuff, she saw a skin care set from Premier that contained this. It was given to her as gift and because there was just so much stuff in her drawer, she instructed me to take it and make good use of it. So I did.

At first, I was confused of how I was supposed to use the product. Frankly speaking, I've never used salt crystals before so I just followed what was written in the directions. I didn't expect much as I thought it would just be similar to other body scrubs I've tried before. I was wrong.





With just one use, I was able to experience body peeling like I've never experienced before. I'm not even kidding when I say there were so much dead skin that my skin became a few shades lighter when I stepped outside of the shower.


Another thing that I liked about this product is the scent. When they said it has aromatic oils, they weren't kidding. I love how the scent was both floral and fruity (at the same time).

I use this once a week and I feel like it really helps in sloughing off dead skin cells and in evening out my skin tone as well. Highly recommended!

I wish I knew where to get this product. I've been going around the mall but I've never seen it around. If you have any idea, please let me know in the comment section below.
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: