Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday 2014 Makeup + OOTD


Happy Holidays everyone! I seem to have forgotten to schedule a post yesterday so I failed to greet everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope this blog post makes up for it, though.

Here's a makeup tutorial of my take on Holiday makeup done in collaboration with another youtuber. I did a typical golden eyes + bright red lips look while Jackie, the one I was collaborating with, did a dark green eye makeup coupled with dark red lips. I'm going to be embedding the video tutorial for this look in case you're interested in recreating this. Do know, however, that when I did the voice over for this tutorial, I had a bad case of sore throat and the environment wasn't exactly as quiet as I wanted it to be but because I wanted it to be up at least on time, I just decided to record it anyway.


On another note, I wanted to share with you some photos featuring my Christmas outfit. I don't really do OOTD shots that well but I'm still going to share it anyway. Tell me what you think. :)



Top: thrifted; Skirt: Forever 21; Bag: New York & Company; Shoes: So Fab; Socks: bought in Hongdae, SK; Watch: Anne Klein
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: