Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream: Review

When I hit my 20s, I realized that using eye creams really are necessary. I don't even know why it took me a while before getting used to the idea of putting eye cream. I was a little too late. I already had few fine lines when I started but at least it's now become a habit and I like to think it prevents further signs of aging.


The truth is, my holy grail eye cream isn't always readily available and it sucks when it's out of stock. That's why I hoard back ups now. A few months ago, however, I forgot to buy a back up and when I finally  finished the whole tub, I still haven't had the chance to find a store that sells my favorite eye cream.

I couldn't leave my under eye area unattended so I setlled for this eye cream that's readily available in local stores, the Ponds Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream.


This is the very same eye cream my mom uses. She really likes the line and I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it. This is priced at PHP 690 at Zalora, if you want to buy it online, or you can just go to your local supermarket or nearest drug store to get one. The thing is, if you live in the Philippines, this product is readily available.



It is a 15ml product that treats the first area that shows dulling signs of aging. It's called gold radiance because it's infused with real gold that supposedly helps refresh tired eyes.


What's good about this product is it targets both under eye puffiness and dark circles so your eyes look brighter and more youthful. Below is the list of ingredients if you are curious to know:


This eye cream is, I'd have to say just an okay cream, nothing really notable. It's very light on the skin, no stickiness or thick feeling when applied. I don't recall any scent either. It is easily spread and easily absorbed by the under eye area. However, I feel that it is only moisturizing and doesn't really help much with fine lines. But then again, it doesn't promise to do so so I guess I can't really complain. It's just that what I need from eye creams, are products that will help my fine lines like what THEFACESHOP Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream does.

Overall, my experience while using this particular product was good but nothing notable can be said of the product. I don't hate the product but I also don't love it. I wouldn't recommend it if you already have fine lines (like me) but if puffiness and dark circles sums up all your concerns, then by all means get this product. As I've said, it is readily available in local stores so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for you to grab a hold of one.

Note: Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight.

With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: