Sunday, December 21, 2014

Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick (11 Shades): Swatches

A few months ago, Ms. Shegil, an independent business manager and owner of Chesky's Shop, offered to give me 10 shades of this Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks for review. I had no reasons to say no so I accepted the offer and I am glad to show you the different swatches of all the lipsticks she sent, along with the one I got from Sample Room (Headturner). All in all, there will be 11 shades shown in this post.






It isn't my first time trying out this lipstick line as I've already used the shade Headturner before. In fact, I've already reviewed it here. There's not much difference in performance with any of the shade so I'll just do a quick run through on how this lip color worked on me.

First of all, I love the packaging as it is slim and doesnt take too much space in my makeup bag. I also like the fact that you can see a peek of how the actual color of the lipstick is in between the cap and the twistable body end.

Second, I like how easily this lipstick gildes on to my lips. I wouldn't really consider it as moisturizing but it doesn't dry up my lips either.

Moreover, I like the color selection and that most colors are really pigmented. Most colors, especially, the dark ones, leave a stain on the lips so the color stays on for long.

Now, for the much awaited swatches, I had my sister try on the lip colors for me because when I did the swatching, my skin condition was so bad it wasn't fit for any type of photography. Thanks Ina!

 1. Love Me; 2. Angelic; 3. Naked Peach; 4. Bellissima; 5. Perk Me Up; 6. Queen Bee; 7. Hot Summer; 8. Temptress; 9. Glamazon; 10. Plum Promise; 11. Headturner















And for thos interested, here's a video swatch for you to watch:


Have you tried this lipstick line before? Let me know in the comment section below which lipstick shade you like the most.
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: