Thursday, December 4, 2014

Nature Republic By Flower Powder Pact (#21): Review

By the time you're reading this, I'm probably ecstatic as I roam around the land of South Korea. Thursday is my 3rd day in Korea and I'm assuming I have forgotten about blogging altogether so I'm scheduling this post a day before my flight.

Today, I'm talking about this powder pact from my current favorite Korean brand, Nature Republic. This is in the shade #21, Nude Beige, which in my opinion, is a little too light for me. It's actually originally bought for my sister, that's why. Anyway, I sometimes use it and I honestly like it more than the Tony Moly Cat's Wink Clear Pact I've previously used.




Packaging wise, I like the Tony Moly one for obvious reasons. This one comes in a plain white plastic packaging, nothing really fancy, very straight to the point. However, I don't really judge a product by its packaging. True, it makes a difference but not as much as the product performance itself.



Nude Beige is, as I've said, is a little light on me but I can work with it as long as I only dust a light layer of it.


It also has a sturdy plastic division for the puff and the product. It doesn't look like it will easily bend and can easily be removed without scraping the actual product.



The thing that I like the most about this product is the puff that it comes with. It does the job really nicely.

Now for the moment of truth, let's talk about performance. The main reason why I use powder pacts is because I have oily skin and I need powder to set my makeup and keep it oil free as long as possible. The thing that I like about this product is it keeps me from being greasy for about 2-3 hours and when I start to look oily, I don't look gross. I look glowy instead!

As if all the things mentioned above isn't enough, this powder pact is Nature Republic's most affordable pact as far as I know. It is priced at PHP 295, correct me if I'm wrong. This is a highly recommended product.

If you want to see how it looks like when used on my face, make sure to follow me in instagram (@lotofgirlstuff) as all of my Korea selcas would feature a picture of me sporting this very product or you can just use the tag #luisainkorea so you can easily see all my instagram posts while in Korea.

I got this particular product in the Nature Republic Festival Mall boutique. If you want to know more about Nature Republic products, you can visit their facebook page here.
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: