I have tried different commercially available pore strips that promises to reduce if not remove the number of blackheads/whiteheads onto your nose. To my disappointment, none of them worked for me. Thankfully, though, I'm not afraid to try out kitchen beauty tips. This is, by far, one of the best kitchen beauty tip I have ever known, which is why I'm sharing it to you guys.
- 1 pc. egg
- tissue/ toilet paper
- 2 bowls (container)
- face towel
- warm water
Wash your face and apply heat (steam/ use a face towel soaked in warm water and lightly dab it on your nose area/face) to open up your pores.
1. Separate the egg white from egg yolk and place them in different bowls. Set the egg yolk aside and whisk the egg white.
2. Prepare your tissue/toilet paper (1 ply).
3. Spread the egg white on the area you want the strip to be on.
4. Apply the toilet paper over before it dries.
5. Once it has completely dried, carefully remove the strip as you would remove a commercially available pore strips.
And you're done! :)
Even though this is ideal for your nose, you can actually use this for your entire face. You may also use the egg yolk as a mask.