Sunday, May 29, 2011

Majorena + Grocery Beauty Spree


We went to SM yesterday and I saw this shop called Majorena: Total fashion for less. They've got nice stuff for not so much. Here's some of the tops we bought:

PHP 100.00

PHP 100.00

PHP 360.00

This one's my favorite. It's PHP480.00.

Anyway, here's some stuff I got over the week. The lotion's from the grocery store and near the grocery store, there's a bookstore. Funny I got the pair of lashes there.

 

Let me know what you think of these. ^u^
with love, Anna Luisa

4 comments:

Helen Blas said...

Your new tops are so cute and affordable! :) I used to buy Hype green papaya lotion too from the grocery, but I don't know if it's still available now. :D

Anna Luisa said...

IKR? :) They're so affordable we just had to buy them. :)

Beige Renegade said...

The things you bought are all so cute!! I especially love the checked shirt! I'm going to check this site out :D

Anna Luisa said...

Thanks! I'm not sure if they have a site though...