Monday, May 23, 2011

Hair Cut: I Want!

Just thought I'd do a late night's post instead of skipping another day of blogging. You see, I don't want it to turn into a habbit. Anyway, I was out earlier today and I got a facial. I wasn't able to do it yesterday (same with my much awaited haircut). It turns out, I planned to go out yesterday too late that I have no time for both church and facial. So I had to give up facial. After all, it can wait.

Now what I want is to get a haircut. Or more like a trim. My hair was actually cut in an angled bob a few months back. The ends are touching my shoulders already and yes, it has grown nicely. But I'm planning to dye my hair and I want to have a hair cut first. I'll probably get to do it this weekend so yeah, for now 'hair cut' stays in my wishlist. Super excited! Will post about how my hair cut went once I actually get to do it. :)

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: