Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vaseline Healthy White & Healthy White Triple Lightening: Comparison

I'm not going to beat around the bush today. I'm just gonna go straight to the comparison. Is that alright with you, guys? :)

Vaseline Healthy White Skin and Vaseline Healthy White Triple Lightening Lotion, in my opinion, has the same effect on me. Although both are skin lightening lotions, I did not notice any change in my skin tone since I started using both. If it did, the change was not so big that I didn't bother blogging about it. I like using it, though, because both has sunscreen properties and in this day and age, that property is a must when choosing a lotion for everyday use.

I have, however, noticed a little bit of difference between the two. Well, it is given that both promises to lighten skin and even out skin tone but healthy white triple lightening has SPF 24 UVB protection and PA ++ UVA protection. This is the lotion I'm using right now and I think it's perfect for this season because it's summer and the sun's heat is definitely alarming. The other one has triple sunscreen (no SPF and PA amount specified). I'm not a sun expert but I'm pretty sure Healthy White Triple Lightening has better protection.

I've also noticed that the simple healthy white skin smells better and the consistency is lighter compared to the triple lightening one. Now because the triple lightening is a bit thicker, it tends to be sticky and that's not really comfortable if the weather's warm just like this summer. But then again, would you choose comfort over protection? I won't. That's why I'm using this right now at this specific season. I'm more concerned of getting skin cancer than being uncomfortable. Just to be clear, if you stay in front of an electric fan or if you stay in an air conditioned room or some place cool, you won't have any problems with the stickiness I was talking about.

Personally, I'd go for the triple lightening this summer and just go back to the simple healthy white one when the sun's not as harsh as now.


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: