Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simple Blue and White Nail Art: How-To

This is the nail art I'm currently sporting. In fact, I just did this earlier. I wasn't able to post yesterday (again) and I felt a bit guilty because I promised myself I would always post, with the exception of having a valid excuse. Valid excuses include life or death matters, being sick beyond imagination and most especially attending a k-pop event (concerts, etc.). Yes, my dear followers and/or readers, the third one is also a valid excuse.

Yesterday, I had none. I was simply being a lazy kid. So yeah, I did try to strangle myself inside my head but Mr. Lazy-doo was too powerful for me to resist.

On another note, I'm planning to have my hair cut today. I will also be asking my mom to help me color my hair. Mother does it best. If time permits, maybe I'd go for a facial. Wow, today is a busy day indeed! :D

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: