Friday, December 19, 2014

MEMEBOX Global #15: Haul

Before anything else, let me tell you a little something about Memebox. You might have heard of this before but for those who have only seen the name "Memebox" just now, I am here to help satisfy your curiosity.

 Credits: Memebox website


Now that you have an idea of what Memebox is, it's time for me to tell you how I got a hold of this particular box completely for FREE. About 2-3 months ago, I joined a giveaway hosted by Sparkly Chee and in that giveaway, I won 10 MEME points. (Thank you!) Meme points can be used as cash in the Memebox Global website. I used that along with the one-time discount code "TRYMEMEBOX" that slashes $15 off of your purchase. Because of that, I was able to get the box without spending anything. Aren't I lucky?



Most boxes are housed in a bright pink box like this. I like the simplicity of the box and of course, I'm in love with the shade as pink is my favorite color.

 More Memebox description inside the box itself

After going through the Memebox website, I finally got the Memebox Global #15. Memeboxes get sold out easily. You really have to watch out for new box releases. Most of the time, you will have to purchase one (box) months before they actually ship the products. The shipping date is indicated in the website, by the way.


The first thing you're gonna see is the card that contains all the names and the descriptions of the products included in the box. It also indicates the prices of the products in full size.


There are 7 items in this box and I got 6 full sized items! I totally didn't expect that. I have to say I am extremely happy about that. The products included in this box are:
  1. Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 180ml
  2. Mise en scene Perfect Serum 70ml
  3. Ariul Stress Relieving Pureful Cleansing Foam 75ml
  4. Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF 30 PA++ 20g
  5. miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum 50ml
  6. Tosowoong Makeon Lip Manicure 30 Seconds 5.5g
  7. Shara Shara I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner 1 each



 Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF 30 PA++ 20g
     Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 180ml

     Ariul Stress Relieving Pureful Cleansing Foam 75ml

     Shara Shara I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner 1 each (Dark Brown)

     Tosowoong Makeon Lip Manicure 30 Seconds 5.5g (Shade No. 5)

     miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum 50ml

    Mise en scene Perfect Serum 70ml 

    I also did an unboxing video. If you are interested to see, you can watch it in my channel or you can just play this video that i will embed.


    With Love,
    Anna Luisa

    No comments: