Monday, June 9, 2014

Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel: Review



Personally, I don't have much complaints in living in a tropical country. Yes, we don't have four seasons. But that gives us the leisure of having vacation perfect weather almost all year round. But the real problem lies with heat and humidity. Sometimes, these two things hinder some aspects of my skin care choice. I can't just randomly pick a moisturizer as it might feel too heavy or make my skin grease up. There was even a long period of time in my late teenage years when I failed to consider even getting a moisturizer for these very fears! But gone are those days. I am four years over the age of two decades and I now know that moisturization is as important as washing the face. So if I want to preserve my skin elasticity and keep it looking as youthful as it can be, I must find a good moisturizer. This brings me to the previously stated dilemma of skin care choice in the light of Philippine heat and humidity.

 Brand new and sealed. :)

Worry no more folks! Well, at least that's what I do. Because I found the perfect moisturizer for summer which practically means the moisturizer of choice for Philippine weather! And because I can't find any more words to prelude the introduction of this very product, I will just go ahead and state it--  "Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel"! There. I said it. Go buy it.

 English descriptions. Yay!

This 300ml of gel goodness is what I consider the product of choice to soothe and moisturize not just my face, but also my hair and nails! It is a multi-purpose product and I love products like these! It has a cooling effect and it locks in moisture very well! What's even better is once you twist the cover open, the air seems to get filled with such an aromatic smell that I can't get enough of. It certainly doesn't smell, not even remotely close, like a real aloe vera plant. And that is a good thing.


I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin so I really have to watch out for a lot of things when trying out skin care products and this soothing gel has passed all of my evaluation parameters. It does not make me greasy, it doesn't break me out and it does not irritate my skin! I can't even ask for anything more and I probably wouldn't even say anything more if this very product didn't get priced at PHP 245, a shocking revelation that made me love the product even more. So it's not only packaged nicely without skimping on the amount of product, it smells great and works well but on top of that, it is also pretty cheap! I'm not even sure what took me so long to buy this before.


I sure am glad that EXO and Taeyeon (SNSD) was chosen as the brand's faces as it encouraged me to try out their products. And since I owe the liberty of finding about this very product to them, I deem it only fit for me to include a clip of one of their CFs before I end this entry. Oh, and it is timely too! As Nature Republic just released new CF clips of EXO with this very product. Enjoy and make sure to hit me back after trying this product out!


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: