Saturday, June 7, 2014

Jeon Hyo Sung 전효성 (SECRET) 시크릿 Good Night Kiss MV Inspired Makeup


It's been quite a while since my last makeup tutorial video but I just thought of doing one a few weeks back and now here it is! After taking a long time trying to get past my laziness, I am finally done editing it!

Yes, it is the very makeup I was wearing in my Flexwear Contact Lens post. :)

You don't have to be a K-Pop fan to try this look out. It's a nice semi-smokey (kind of) makeup that is definitely wearable for both a day and night out. So I won't prolong the entry and I will be leaving you with the video and hope that you learn something from it. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe if you do watch it! ^^


Oh, and today is my dear sister's birthday, exactly one week after my mom's so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! Love ya! <3
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: