Thursday, June 19, 2014

Beginner Nail Art (Leopard Print) featuring THEFACESHOP, Caronia


I've never been an expert at nail art. I mean, some of my friends like the way I do my nails (at times) but I think that's only because only a few people in my circle sport the same thing unless of course it was done professionally where nobody but the nail artist gets the credit. Otherwise, DIY nail arts seem to be quite amazing for them. And I feel the same way too! DIY nail arts are amazing. With a creative mind, you can glam up your nails with different designs for different occasions. Sadly for me, though, only my imagination is creative. My hands/fingers can't seem to keep up with the designs I have in mind so I always end up messing up a nail design.

Two weeks ago, however, I decided to look through beginner nail art tutorials in youtube and I found one with leopard prints. To be honest, I want to link the specific video where I learned it from but there are so many leopard nail arts out there in youtube that it somehow got lost in the pile. But anyway, I was afraid of doing it on my own as it may look weird but thankfully, it didn't. Here's the finished design. I only had it in a couple of nails because I'm lazy like that. :p

 It doesn't look perfect but I'm quite proud of it. :)

I used different nail polish colors (as you can see) and I would like to take this opportunity to share them with you just so you have an idea of the swatches. I can't find the black nail polish I used for this so it's not pictured below. But I believe it is from the brand called Sassy Colors.


 Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
 THEFACESHOP Nail Polish in GR501 (Thanks Lyle!): Leopard Details
 THEFACESHOP Nail Polish in PP401. (Thanks Iris!): Middle and Pinky Finger
 Caronia Regular Nail Polish in Pink Lilac: Design Base Color
Caronia Fast Dry Top Coat

That's all for now! If you have any easy nail art suggestions, please comment down below and I will try to have a go at it. Thanks!

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: