Friday, May 23, 2014

Nature Republic Botanical Eyebrow Mascara (#2 Light Brown): Review


Let me share a fact regarding myself with you. I am scared of bleaching my hair-- both my actual hair and my brows. I am quite fond of hair coloring, though. The lightest I've gone/used would have to be Medium Ash Blonde and that lifted my hair color significantly. Personally, I get really hyped up when I lighten my hair without bleaching. The only problem is my eyebrow color gets left behind. I don't know about you but I just don't really like the look I have when my hair is too light for my brows. But since I am afraid of bleaching my brows, I only have one option left-- colored brow mascara.





Just like in my previous brow mascara review, I tend to use light brown mascara to set my brows in place and lighten them up. Nature Republic's Botanical Eyebrow Mascara in No. 2 (Light Brown) does a good job in doing those tasks. It sets my brows (for the whole day) and it lightens my brows to match my hair color.


The applicator


This would be the second colored brow mascara I've used and although almost every aspect is the same with the other brand, I prefer this one a little bit just because of the applicator. The applicator for this particular brand is a tad bit smaller and a bit stiffer. You would think that I'd stay away from an applicator that is stiff but I feel that the bristles in the applicator gets to brush the hair a lot better than the flimsier ones and it grabs onto each brow hair strand better and keeps it in place. It also doesn't go all over the place since as I've said, it is smaller, so it offers more precision.

For you to appreciate the product even more, I would like to share this video I made in my youtube channel showing you a demonstration of how I use this particular product plus a little bit of a "How I Do My Brows" tutorial.

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section below. I really appreciate it when people comment down on my blog.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: