Friday, May 9, 2014

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion: Review


If there's one particular part in my skin care routine that hasn't changed in over a year, that would be my  makeup remover. Ever since I found out about Bifesta Cleansing Lotion, I've never had the thought of trying out other makeup removers. This fact actually says something because I have this I-have-to-try-this-for-my-blog attitude whenever I go out and shop for beauty products. But because of remarkable results, I've never switched from Bifesta Cleansing Lotion ever since. I might have finished 3-4 bottles of this product already.

 Bright Up Cleansing Lotion
 English description and instructions. Yay!
Can you see the bubbles? That somehow gives you an idea of how watery this product is. It's not oily at all!


Once I get home from a tiring day outside, the first thing I do is remove my makeup. With this product, you basically just pump out enough product on a cotton pad or a cotton ball and wipe it all over your face. For eye makeup with stubborn mascara and eyeliner, what I do is I place the cotton ball (with the lotion) over my eye for a few seconds, letting the eye makeup get soaked, then I wipe it clean. I don't usually use waterproof mascaras but I do use waterproof eyeliner and this product removes it well.

The thing that I like the most about this product is that ever since I started using it, my skin has improved significantly (blemish-wise). I know it cleans just as good as other makeup removers I've previously tried but maybe because of the formulation, I feel that it matches better with my skin.

One more thing to note of is that there is no greasy feeling, nor any stinging sensation from using this product. I just feel refreshed after its use. You even have the option to not wash your face afterwards (because it is a no-rinse product) but personally, I still wash my face after because I am a firm believer of the concept of double cleansing.

1 Step Cleansing Lotion: No Rinse Formula

Another good thing about it is that it is reasonably priced at PHP419.00. And because it contains a lot of products in one bottle (300ml), it takes me about 5 months before I need to repurchase. And mind you, my sister shares this remover with me.



This is actually a Japanese brand. In fact, I saw this exact product in Donki (when I visited Japan last year) and the price is quite similar here. Yes, it may be a little cheaper in Japan but really, the difference is not significant. This is widely distributed here in the Philippines so that's a plus. I got my first bottle from Shopwise and the three next bottles from Watsons.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you about how I found out about this product. I first chanced upon this product through Sunny in youtube. I saw this in one of her favorite videos and I was so excited when I saw this particular product in stores here in the Philippines. I first bought the "Sebum" variant. The next two bottles, I bought with the same variant.

 Sebum Cleansing Lotion


This time, however, I bought the "Bright Up" variant. Not for any deep reason, though. I just saw this set of Cleasing Lotion + Travel Bottle set in SM Watsons Makati so I bought it. They didn't have the set for the "Sebum" variant, that's why.

 The set I was talking about
 The small travel bottle


Are you looking for a good makeup remover? If you are, then I suggest you try this one out!

To know more about this brand/product, check out Bifesta Philippine's social media below:

No comments: