Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flexwear Blends II Contact Lenses (Gray): Review


I've been occasionally wearing contact lenses for a good five years now. I don't always wear them on a regular basis. I usually only wear them whenever there's a special occasion or something. I don't wear prescription lenses. I always go for plano. I actually have a little bit of an error of refraction but I can get away with using plano lenses because my eyesight is not that bad. I have a bit of nearsightedness on my left eye and astigmatism on my right but all the same, I can still see pretty well even without the aid of glasses. I sometimes wish I had prescription lenses, though. But the toric ones are super expensive.

 When worn. I actually like my makeup in here. Do you? I made a tutorial on this! Interested? ;)

Anyway, I did not create this post to highlight my lack of funds when it comes to toric lenses. I made this so I can review this specific brand of lenses that my sister got from EO (Executive Optical). It is a three-toned design in the gray family. I particularly have a heart for gray lenses because I think it matches well with my originally brown eyes. Gray lenses offer the right amount of color lightening, without making me look stupid.

This has a diameter of 14mm, which is something that I like. Apparently, my eyes are small and doesn't look good with any lens that is over 14.2mm. I tried 14.5mm G&G Dueba lenses before and I just didn't like how it made me look-- like an alien! I've also tried different Geo lenses and through trial and error, I found out that the maximum diameter that is flattering on me would be 14.2mm. Oh, and just for additional information, this pair can be used up to one year upon opening the vial.

I find that this pair is quite comfortable on the eyes. I wore it for a little over 8 hours and it didn't irritate my eyes. I only felt dryness a little bit on the 4th hour mark. Just to clarify, though. I don't really wear contact lenses longer than 8 hours. I just lost track of time.

To give you more of an idea regarding this item, I will be embedding a video that I made that will show you how it looks like when worn. If you have any questions, make sure to leave them all down below. I would love to hear your thoughts and talk to you, my dear readers. :)

Note: This is NOT sponsored. Feel free to visit http://www.eo-executiveoptical.com/ if you want more information.


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: