Monday, May 19, 2014

Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack: Review


I'm not sure how long you've been reading my blog but previously, I talked about having so much back logs. Today, even though it's not a Thursday and a throwback post  is not the trend, I will be talking about a product that I used over a year ago.



 I'm so sorry I forgot to adjust the opacity when I placed my watermark and saved it over the original shot. Mian~

Even though it's been quite some time since I used this particular product, I can still remember my impressions of this particular product. I bought this from SM Watsons Makati because I've heard a lot of good things about it and the sales lady said it's their best seller.


I think the most interesting thing about this product is the packaging. I think it's super cute as it is shaped like tomato.  It also has a  spatula, which I like, because I can then be assured that handling this particular cream type product would be hygienic. It is, after all, contained in a tub/jar packaging. 


I basically wanted to use this because I know it gives an almost-instant result of brightening the face and during that time, I was struggling with a lot of acne scars and hyperpigmentations. Also, as I always say, my skin tone is very dull, if not managed properly.

I use this at least once a week as part of my weekly face pack routine. It is a white cream type product, with a thick consistency. Normally, I stay away from thick products but I feel the opposite when it comes to face masks/ packs. I have this feeling that the thicker the product is, the more concentrated its active ingredients are. I know this is not an absolute thing but it's just something personal.
 
I especially like the fact that it smells good and provides instant brightening results. I would definitely recommend this product for those with dull complexions and those who wants to go for a whiter skin tone. I don't only use it on my face. Sometimes, I apply some onto my elbows and my underarms as well.

Let me know what your thoughts are if you've tried it. If not, then I suggest you try this one out!
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: