Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Quick FX Eye Life Cream: Review



For about two years, I've been faithful to THEFACESHOP Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream line. When I first saw this particular product, it was still called THEFACESHOP Wrinkle Stop Abyssine Eye Cream in purple packaging. A little over a year after, the packaging and name changed to THEFACESHOP Backryuncho Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream, in a different color. But because I was very much impressed with its performance, I just followed through.

When I finished my last tub, however, I had this itch to change my eye cream. As this is a very risky move, I couldn't just choose any other eye cream. My previous eye cream had been so good that I feel I should choose really really well for my next eye cream escapade. I don't want to spend a lot of money for something that isn't even at par with my previous one. I know I may seem super attached with my previous eye cream but as a beauty blogger, I must get over this 'attachment'. I have to try out new products for comparison. But because I'm such a scaredy cat, I decided to just choose another eye cream from the same brand, THEFACESHOP. I immediately contacted Charm of Kkochipida to see if she can get the eye cream I've been eyeing. Since it will take some time before I can actually get a hold of that particular item, I decided to just buy a cheap, temporary eye cream that I can use for the mean time.



This particular eye cream is priced at PHP49, pretty cheap, if you ask me. You also get easy access to it since it is offered in most Watsons stores all over the Philippines. I didn't expect it to work as well as my previous eye cream but it does a good job in keeping my under eye area moisturized. I also like the idea that the sachet is resealable with a twist cap.

To be honest, it is nowhere near the effectivity of my previous eye cream, probably due to its price difference, but it is a good eye cream especially for people who don't have fine line problems, as of yet. If you ask me, I would recommend this item for teenagers out there who just wants something to keep their eye area moisturized and prevent early onset of wrinkles.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: