Thursday, May 1, 2014

Purederm Clean & Bright Oxygen Bubble Mask (Bluuberry): Review




Happy Labor Day everyone! Since it's a holiday, I know most of you are enjoying this day to rest. I say "most" because I know for some, like nurses and other health professionals, they don't have the leisure of the holiday concept. But regardless of what you may be doing today, I still hope you are enjoying it with your family/ friends/ colleagues.





Yesterday, I had the chance to visit my favorite drugstore, Watsons, and found a new (to my eyes) product! It's a mask from a Korean brand, Purederm. I know you guys are already familiar with my fascination with Korean skin care and cosmetics and you can just imagine how excited I was to see this new item in store.



Some of you may already be familiar with this brand but for those who aren't, it is an affordable Korean brand that I usually see in Watsons. I've tried several products from this brand, mostly different variants of face packs and masks. Today, I was fortunate to try out their bubble mask.



Bubble mask? You might wanna ask. Yes, bubble mask. It's also a new discovery for me. I've tried Whipping BBs and Foam Hair Dyes but I've never tried bubble masks before. I'm not sure if this brand is the so-called innovator for this particular product, but kudos to whoever invented this.

 Initial lather
 Foam
More foam
And more foam
Foam dissipates

True to its name, once the product is lathered on the face, it foams up. To use it, you must apply a generous amount on your dry face with your dry fingertips. I stress on the word dry because according to the instructions, it won't foam up if one of the two is wet.

You are only to leave the product and lather for about 30-60 seconds. I, on the other hand, did not follow the instructions. I'm not a good role model, I know. I left the product for about 5 minutes before rinsing it off.

It doesn't offer anything new. It makes me feel fresh and makes the skin clean without stripping off all its moisture. Actually, if it wasn't for its foaming properties, I wouldn't do a separate post for this and I probably would have just linked the product to my previous post about face masks/ face packs. However, since it is my first time using a product like this, I'm making an exception.

There is another scent/ variant for this one. It has peach in it and personally, I'm not a fan of peaches (both its taste and smell) so I didn't bother buying one. But if you want me to try it out, leave a comment down below and I would be willing to buy it and probably include it in my future posts. For now, I hope you are satisfied with my review of the blueberry variant.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: