Monday, April 7, 2014

Tony Moly Coloring Brow Cara in Light Brown: Review


One thing that must be considered when coloring your hair a lighter shade would be your eyebrows. I've been coloring my hair a lighter shade for a few years now. Don't worry, though, I only color my hair thrice a year and I've never bleached my hair. This way, it doesn't damage my hair that much. But basically, I've been using shades like Lightest Golden Brown and Medium Ash Blonde. Well, it does lighten my hair (like I wanted to) but it leaves my eyebrows looking darker than usual. Instead of coloring my brows, I like to use a coloring eyebrow mascara to lighten them up-- Tony Moly Party Lover Coloring Brow Cara in #1 Light Brown.

 Sealed. PHP348 from SM Makati Watsons. When are you going to open a boutique in Ayala Malls, Tony Moly Philippines? I want to have my own membership card!



Here's how the actual color of the product looks like and the applicator.

It works well, not only in lightening, but also in keeping my brows in place. I particularly like to use it after filling in my brows, either with a pencil or brow powder.

I actually already used this up and I'm already using another brow mascara from another brand, which I will be reviewing later. I don't have much to say because this is a very simple mascara with not much features to talk about. If you have questions, however, I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

If you want to see it in action, you can view a video tutorial that I previously did where I used this particular product. Enjoy!

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: