Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Celeteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner: Review


I may have mentioned this a couple of times before. Sometimes, being a beauty blogger is hard because you always want to try out new things to share with your readers. I also experience that from time to time but there are also times whenI try out one product and I don't find anything new or bad with it that I don't even know what to write. That very thing happened to me when I used the Celeteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner with Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extracts.

 Bought at Watson's.
 Budget friendly at PHP75 for 65 ml and PHP117 for 125 ml.
 Simple directions.

Celeteque is a good local brand. I've read countless of reviews online about how good their products are that I want to try them out for myself too. I've always had mixed feelings regarding this brand because it's always been a hit or miss for me. Back then, I saw a review from Janet's blog and I was convinced to try this one out.

This product is a well known product to control acne. As you all probably already know, I have oily sensitive acne prone skin. I think I have the best skin type to try out products like these so I went out and bought one.





During the course of my use (of the product), however, I didn't really feel like anything new happened. My skin did not dramatically improve but it did not worsen from its current state either. Basically, I feelt like the product was just so-so.

I really want to write more on this just so you have more idea but I honestly don't remember anything that stood out to me during the time I spent using the product so I really can't lengthen this post anymore. Let me just leave you with what their website says about the product.
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner has Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extracts that help soothe the skin while removing the last traces of stubborn dirt.
Oh, and some of you may be waiting for my introduction post on the Korean organic skin care set (CELLBN) that I recently received but I still haven't transferred all the stills so please wait patiently. Hehehe. Sorry for the delays.
with love, Anna Luisa

2 comments:

Janet said...

I can totally understand your point, ive encountered products that hAve no significant effect, hence my brain totally went blank when i was about to review the products :( too bad, the toner doesnt do much on your skin but at least it did not worsen it ;) my all time fav toner would always be eskinol spot less c ;) thanks for mentioning me on this blogpost, appreciate much sobra to the highest level ^_~* and yes i am the one of the many, waiting for the cellbn post ;)

Anna Luisa said...

@Janet: Yes, I was at least glad that nothing bad happened. Oh, and you're very much welcome! :)