Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kashieca Beautiful Soul EDT: Review

Kashieca's Beautiful Soul is easily one of my favorite everyday scent. It is a mild citrusy EDT perfect for all the beauties out there. With less than PHP 500.00, you can already purchase this lovely fragrance. Cheap, right?


I got this as a birthday gift last year and I must say that I am very much impressed by Kashieca's EDT. The scent reminds me of Angel's Breath. Most definitely NOT because the scents are the same but because they both have this mild fresh scent that does not overpower your nose. What's best is that this fragrance is actually cheap. It's just PHP 385.00, if I'm not mistaken.

This is a part of Bea Alonzo's first fragrance line along with Beautiful Mind and Body. I haven't tried the other ones but Beautiful Soul? I'd love to buy it over and over again! My best friend uses the same scent too! Both of us are completely in love with it.

Package-wise, this EDT definitely looks sassy. It fits my everyday bag just right. I bring this with me whenever I go out shopping, whenever I meet my friends, to parties, etc. Basically, I bring it with me everywhere I go to!

My verdict? This is definitely WORTH IT! :)with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: