Friday, April 8, 2011

*UPDATED* Panoxyl Acnegel: Review

Last night, I had this zit just above my left eyebrow and I was like "This has to disappear ASAP! Tomorrow is my sister's graduation!". I felt like the zit was not really flattering sitting just above my eyebrows. And so right after my skin care routine, I lightly dabbed on some acnegel hoping that by tomorrow (and by tomorrow, I mean today), the condition would get better. I was thinking less redness, smaller size and all that. I slept almost immediately after.

And so I woke up really early at the break of dawn (5:30 AM). I had to wake up really early since I was in charge of curling my sister's hair. Anyway, I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Before doing so, I took a quick look on the mirror and there's this big red mark on my forehead! The attack of skin irritation! Good thing it wasn't itchy. But MY OH MY!!! The redness is like 10x the size of the zit! I just made everything worse by trying to fix it. T_T


Here's what I wrote previously. "I notice that only the areas below my eyes got irritated. If I use it on my forehead area, I don't get irritated and the product works really well." I could never be more wrong. I guess I was just lucky the last time I used it.

Lesson learned. I will NEVER use PanOxyl again.

Anyway, I will be providing pictures maybe next time 'cause my head kinda hurts and I just wanna hit the sack.

04/09/11: Updated with photo.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: