Friday, April 15, 2011

First Beauty Spree Post

I got the word beauty spree from Sara Bella. Yes, I know. It's not a new phrase. Most people use the word haul but I came across her blog and liked "beauty spree" so I used it instead. Anyway, this is my first beauty spree post. I got a few stuff recently. Some from Watsons and some from ebay.com.ph. I've bought a number of times online but not from ebay, mostly in multiply. Anyway, I'll first show you the stuff I got from Watsons not so long ago.

I got some stuff from iWhite. I got a Skin Whitening Vita Moisturizing Facial Wash and a Whitening Pack. All their products have whitening stuff hence the name. And I don't know if I shared this before but I love K-Pop and I go gaga with Korean stuff. iWhiteis a brand from Korea. I tried their nose pack before but it didn't work for me (like other strips I've tried) so I just settled for these two. I also got Maxipeel's Cream Concealer in Fair. Yay for sachets! I don't have to buy a lot just to try it! :)

 



So here are some stuff I've bought over at ebay (jnlink777). She has good deals, very fast transaction/shipping and no she didn't pay me to tell you these things. She wrapped everything carefully as you can see. This one arrived yesterday, one day after I sent my payment.






The amazing thing is that while opening it, there's this scent comparable to Victoria's Secret scents (not sure which). I'm also not sure why there was a scent in the first place and where it was coming from. All I can say is it's nice to open a package that smells good.

Anyway, I got a Maybelline Brush Blush in #69-Pink Whisper, Artmatic Moisturizing Lipstick in Nutmeg and NYC Perfect Reflect Foundation Kit in 631A Cool shade.

Thoughts on these products next time. Toodles! :)




with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: