Friday, April 25, 2014

I Want To Be Part of Sample Room's Bloggers Circle


Try before you buy. How great would it be if you were given the chance to try out items for free before actually buying the product? Not just for beauty bloggers like me, but also for other people out there who doesn't want to waste hard earned money. Well, wish no more! Sample Room makes it possible for us! You might wanna ask, "Sample Room? What is that?". Read on and find out!

Sample Room is a website that allows registered members to try out specific products of different brands for a limited number of samples. I've been a member for a year now and my experience with Sample Room has always been great! There are a few steps to follow and this is basically how it works:
  1. Register.
  2. Get free points upon registration.
  3. Choose your sample.
  4. Checkout.
  5. Receive your samples.
  6. Post a review at SampleRoom.ph
  7. Get points by reviewing, get a new sample to try.
  8. Buying of points.

Last year, for the first time, Sample Room opened their Bloggers Circle to partner with certain beautiful, passionate and inspirational bloggers out there. I was aware of the requirements and even though my blog was already more than one year old during that time, I didn't submit an entry because I didn't feel like I'm good enough to be a partner. I know! Low self esteem really doesn't help anything at all! This time around, Sample Room is in search for more members for that circle and I don't plan to let the opportunity go for the second time! I really want to be a part of that circle and I hope I get chosen to be a partner blogger this time.

Wish me luck! :)


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: