Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fun Orange Pop of Blue Summer/ Spring 2014 Make-up



Recently, I decided to do a makeup look fit for this season. We're right in the middle of summer in the Philippines and personally, I like sporting orange shades during this time of the year. I feel that this is the best (if not the only) moment to take my orange makeup out. In the middle of the year, rainy season starts and I go for a more neutral makeup. During this time, I stay away from bright shades to match the weather's mood. As the year comes to an end, however, I try to go for a bolder lip color like red and wine. Yet as the year starts anew, I like going for berries and pinks. So to cut the story short, summer season is the only season where I get to make use of my orange makeup often.

Usually, I just pick a focal point for my makeup (either my cheeks, lips or eyes) but for this tutorial, I did an all over orange look. And just to give it a twist, I added a bit of blue eyeliner as accent. Have fun watching through this tutorial!


For the complete list of products used, please read the video description here. Also, if you have time, don't forget to subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: