I know I've been out for so long but I will be making it up to you guys with a review. Today's my birthday, by the way, and I just turned 22. It's off topic but I wanted to say it anyway.
I've been using Myra Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer for about three weeks now and I must say that for PHP 135, this product is super worth it! I use it everyday for work. I got the one in Beige but I kind of have a feeling Ivory would be better. Beige is not that bad but since the coverage is very sheer I think Ivory would liven up my face more compared to the Beige one, which is a bit dark for my face.
- super cheap
- makes your skin 'glow'
- doesn't feel heavy at all
- doesn't break me out
- has a lot of product for just PHP 135
- widely distributed locally
- easy to blend with your natural skin tone (Beige is actually a bit dark on me but it blends pretty well on my skin. I have a feeling Ivory would look better on me.)
- has tiny glitters (Some people hate this but I really like it. They're really small, barely noticeable and just makes your skin look more vibrant.)
- only has 2 colors (I think i'm in between the two.)
- can't control the amount of product
Again, to wrap this review up, this product is super worth it. I highly recommend for you guys to try this product.