Wednesday, November 26, 2014

RDL Hydroquinone Tretinoin Babyface Solution 3: Bacne Be Gone!

Have you ever tried cheap skin care products? So cheap, one small bottle doesn't even reach 1 USD? Well, I have! Let me be clear, though. It wasn't an easy decision. For the longest time, I tried to avoid super cheap skin care products because I have sensitive acne prone skin and I'm not so sure about how effective these products would be.



For several months, though, I have been suffering from bad bacne. What's worse is even though I heal some of the active breakouts, I get dark spots to replace it which isn't a good sight.

A month ago, I came across a sales lady who was kind enough to share her acne experience with me. She told me she had a bad case of acne before but I see no trace anywhere as her face is currently super flawless. She told me she used the RDL Hydroquinone Tretinoin Babyface Solution 3 on her face. Of course, she had disclaimers that it works differently on different skin types and that if I have sensitive skin, she'd rather I don't get it because she doesn't want to ruin my skin. Despite all that, I braved it out and purchased it.

I planned to use it only for my back. That way, if it causes disaster, I won't be too concerned as I can easily cover it up. But before anything else, can I just point out that this product is extremely cheap? One bottle is only PHP 29.50!


Main ingredients include hydroquinone and tretinoin, which I've already tried before. When I first used it, I expected it to sting a bit because that's how Tretinoin works but I didn't feel any stinging sensations. The saleslady, however, told me she experienced this. I guess you can call me lucky. ;) I use it once a day after taking a bath.


You can easily tell if you should stop using the product because the expiration date is clearly printed in the bottle, which is of course, a good thing.


As this product causes peeling, you are expected to apply sunscreen. NEVER leave the house without one or you will burn yourself and you don't want that. Other precautions are listed above.

So basically, with once a day usage, the condition of my back has greatly improved. Some of the marks have lightened and my bacne has, if not completely, almost disappeared. I plan to increase my usage to twice a day and see if this will hasten the improvements. I hope to be able to use low backs and all that without feeling shameful.

I'm not yet ready to use it on my face yet (I probably never will) but I highly recommend this product for people who are suffering from bacne. It's cheap too. I got mine in the Savemore Supermarket.

Let me know if you do and comment your experience or questions down below. :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: