Friday, November 28, 2014

Innisfree It's Real Red Cabbage Mask: Review + Wishtrend Black Friday Sale

I noticed it's been quite a while since my face last received TLC with the use of face mask. The last time I had it was when I used this one from Innisfree. I have a good reason for skipping on face masks though (This is another story.).


While looking through my blog photos folder, I noticed this one from the lot and I realized I haven't made a post about it yet so here I am!


This face mask, supposedly, is made to give vitality and energy to your skin. Whatever may that mean, this face mask just functions like any other face mask I've tried out there. What's different, for me, is only the variant, which is Red Cabbage. I haven't tried it before so it was something new.

Performance wise, it was pretty much just the same as any other road shop brand face mask. It didn't break me out, made my skin soft and feel supple. Frankly speaking, it was nothing out of the ordinary. Don't get me wrong, though. I would still recommend this product to anyone who's interested in trying out face masks especially those who wants to try the 'One Mask A Day' skin treatment and wants different variants.

On another note, which is completely different from the product mentioned above, I would just like to inform you that Wishtrend, home of great Korean skin care and cosmetics, is having a Black Friday Week sale. For those who are interested, feel free to visit their website here:


I normally don't post stuff about these stuff but I went to the site and saw great deals so I couldn't resist sharing it with you, guys. If I had extra money, I'd definitely grab the chance to buy one. The only thing stopping me is my pending trip to South Korea (December 2-7), where I plan to spend the little money I have left with me.
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: