Wednesday, September 17, 2014

August 2014 Favorites (Beauty, K-Pop, Dramas, Books, Movies)



Hi guys! I know I skipped blogging for a few days. I've just been busy with a new hobby of mine, Clash of Clans. Let me know if you're also playing the game. Hehe! Also, I did have to go out the other day and I was pressed to edit a new video for my youtube channel. So yes, I can say that I was quite busy the past few days.

Today, I had to receive a visitor, a friend (Hi Lyle!). And I also filmed a video (which I have to refilm T_T) so I didn't have time to write up a post. So I'm just gonna have to share this video with you instead of writing up a new post. It's my August Favorites video, which I hope you enjoy watching.


Products Mentioned:

SKIN CARE
- Holika Holika Holiday Vita B Daily Mask
- THEFACESHOP Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream
- THEFACESHOP Clean Face Clear Away Spot

- Nature Republic 92%  Aloe Soothing Gel


MAKEUP
- Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint (#3 Vita Pop)

- Ever Bilena Pro Longwear Lipstick (Retro)
- Nature Republic Lip and Cheek Color (#4 Red Tangerine)

- Kate Tokyo Eyebrow Color (BR-1)


NON-BEAUTY FAVORITES
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Movie)
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington (Book)
- Nisekoi, Ao Haru Raido, Haikyuu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (Anime)
- Marriage Not Dating, It's Okay That's Love, High School Love On (K-Drama)
- We Got Maried: Jongah Couple (Variety)

MUSIC
- Red Velvet- Happiness
- f(x)- Red Light
- Girls' Day- Darling
- Infinite- Back
- Winner- Empty
- High4 w/ Lim Kim- A Little Close
- Twin Forks- Cross My Mind
- Taylor Swift- Shake It Off
- Super Junior- MAMACITA (Ayayayaya) ❤
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: