Monday, February 23, 2015

South Korea Beauty and Skin Care: Haul

Hi guys! Today's post is just going to be a very simple haul post. Remember I went to South Korea last December? Here's the haul I got during that trip. I honestly restrained myself from buying too much products in Korea, and I feel that I did a good job by resisting the temptation of buying every single cosmetics there. Hehe!

Frankly speaking, buying cosmetics in Korea is so much fun since most Korean brands offer good quality makeup for drug store prices. If you didn't know, I am a huge fan of Korean cosmetics. Before going to South Korea, I did my research and listed the things I needed and wanted to buy. I tried my best to stick to that list but of course, there were unnecessary purchases that I didn't plan ahead. In my defense, I think I still did a good job during my shopping spree so I request my readers to please give me a pat on the back (if you read this). ;)

I made a video showing each and every beauty product I got from Korea and a little introduction story on how my shopping in Myeongdong and other parts of Korea went.


I will try to list down all the products I got and it's estimated prices below, if I can (in the future). But for now, I will have to end this post as I need to accomplish my tutor duties. Leave a comment down below on which product you would like me to review first so I can place it in my priority list. :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: