Monday, February 16, 2015

Tony Moly BCDation All Master: Review

Hi everyone! Today's review is all about the Tony Moly BCDation All Master SPF 30 PA++. I got this particular product as a part of my Memebox Global #15, which I unboxed here. However, even before I got my Memebox, I was already very interested in getting my own Tony Moly BCDation the moment it was released. It was on the top of my list of 'things to buy' when I go to South Korea but I was fortunate that I was able to get my hands on it before the planned date.




The main reason why I wanted to try it is because of the main concept of this product. As the name suggests, it is a combination of BB Cream, CC Cream and Foundation. Naturally, I was curious as to how such a product works. It claims to be an air light base but perfect.

 Expires 12 months after opening

I filmed my first impressions of the product below to give you my honest to goodness review of the item but just as a heads up, I was quite talkative in this video. I tried to shorten the video as much as I can but I still went over 10 minutes. I hope you don't mind though. The swatches and demo can be found in this very video.

 This is just the sample size. Full sized version contains 50g.
 It's a squeeze tube packaging with a matte feel. The full sized version has a pump (I believe).
 Full sized version price: PHP 1198
 

As promised in the video, I will be talking more about the product here. So like I said, I really liked this product and it was actually the one I brought to South Korea during my vacation trip.

Aside from the fact that the BCDation looked really nice on the skin, it felt great too. Just like as it claimed, it wasn't heavy on the skin at all. It felt as if my skin could still breathe. The color was a little light but it adapted to my skin tone very well. The coverage is buildable (up to 2 layers or it will make me ghostly) but I'm already satisfied with just one layer.

It doesn't completely cover up my blemishes but this is nothing that a concealer cannot handle. It doesn't dry matte but it doesn't make me look greasy either. In fact, it keeps the glow on my face and gives me a "healthy skin" effect. On the other hand, you can always set it with powder if you're not a fan of dewy skin.

Personally, once I go out, I never reapply as I find that the product stays on for hours as long as I don't rub my face with my fingers. I have oily skin and I only find myself needing blotting papers/ powder application after 3 hours in warm, humid temperature and 4-5 hours in a cold temperature. Frankly speaking, this is very standard on my skin so I have no complaints about that.

 2 Layers (I know it's a little too white on photos but it looks more natural in person)
 Tried to do a wink but ended up with a lazy eye instead xp

Overall, I find that this product makes me look great. My sister tried it too and she likes it just as much. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's reading this. This is available in Tony Moly counters in Watsons and boutiques nationwide. You can visit their facebook page if you want updates from them.

Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comment section below. :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: