Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines Day Makeup: Tutorial

Okay, I guess we can say that I'm late on this. For some reason, after uploading this makeup tutorial on youtube, I was already satisfied that I forgot to make a post here. Apologies to my blog followers. (Sorry!) Hopefully, you can still find an occasion to use this kind of makeup. Personally, I think the look is very versatile. You can use it for a first date, a day out with friends and practically any kind of occasion.


This is a quick and easy look with the focus on flirty lashes and bright pink lips. It gives the impression of having spent so much time on your makeup when in reality, you probably just spent 15 minutes on your makeup.


One of the main products used for this look is the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Viva which I have reviewed here. Of course, the lip color is interchangable since the eye makeup is very neutral. If you're interested to see how I did the look, you can check out my tutorial here:



Let me know once you've tried the look. You can tag me in instagram for recreations and I will definitely give your photo a like (@lotofgirlstuff) or just use the hashtag #lotsofgirlstuff. Also, let me know what you think of the makeup in the comment section below. :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: