Tuesday, February 3, 2015

N.Cat Korean Accessory Store Tour + Haul

Do you guys remember my post regarding a blog event that I attended last October for N.Cat Philippines? Yes, I'm talking about their Grand Opening event held in Makati Park Square. One major frustration I had when I got home from the event was that I failed to capture some videos for my youtube channel. I thought it was a big loss for my subscribers since they wouldn't get to see how cute N.Cat is. Good thing, however, that N.Cat Philippines informed me of the opening for their Festival Mall branch. Another good thing is that the opening was held on the exact same day my family decided to do some Christmas shopping.  So, instead of heading out to Makati, we opted to just do our Christmas shopping in Festival Mall, which proved to be beneficial for everyone since it's a lot nearer our home. In that event, I was able to take some footages.


When I arrived at the store proper, it was packed with people. Yes, it was that popular. You can't even see much of what's inside with the amount of people that were in the store. Take note, that the Festival mall branch is a lot bigger than the one in Park Square Makati. I even had thoughts of just visiting at a later date because I knew it was going to be hard for me to film in that situation. But since I felt like I owe it to my subscribers to at least get a clip or two from that opening event, I brave the sea of shoppers inside N.Cat and filmed a store tour.


While editing, I realized that it would be too short to just show you what's inside the store so I decided to include a small haul as well, just to show you what I've got from the store. I'm sorry if I'm a little late on this. It was actually filmed during the holiday season and I was sick with a sore throat during that time, which explains why my voice sound hoarse all throughout the video. I hope you don't mind, though.

N.Cat is officially my favourite accessory store brand. This is not just because of my Korean culture obsession. Honestly, even if I wasn't into K-Pop and all things Korea, I still would've liked the store. You should definitely visit if you have a chance!

Have you ever visited any N.Cat Philippines store? If so, what are your thoughts? Did you get anything? Share your haul in the comment section below! :)
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: