Monday, October 27, 2014

N.Cat Philippines Grand Opening: Event

WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY

"Keep Calm and Accessorize."

October 25 marks a milestone in the history of my blogging experience. Finally, I've agreed to attend a bloggers' event. I've always wanted to attend one but the schedule and event location doesn't always match well with me so I had to regrettably decline a couple of invitations. Good thing N.Cat's invitation came in early and the location is somewhere that I'm very familiar with. What's even better is that I was allowed to bring friends with me!

Costume, Fashion, Jewelry: N.Cat's specialty

So just to give you an overview,  N.Cat or Naughty Cat, is the leading accessories shop in Korea. With over 100 stores in Korea alone and even more stores globally, N.Cat is a trend leader when it comes to fashion accessories. It has been in the market for 23 years since 1991. N.Cat offers a wide variety of accessories from the usual fashion rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings to hair extensions, bags and caps.
Paola and me. :)

It took N.Cat a little over two decades but finally, they're here in the Philippines! I attended their grand opening two days ago with my friend Lyle, who took most of the photos in this post and Paola, who also happens to be a blogger. (Make sure to drop by her blog.)



I had to stop myself from buying every single thing inside! It's like an accessory heaven! Everything's just too cute to pass up. My personal favorite happens to be the headbands because I have to stock up on them. I feel like it's only hair accessory I can pull off after having my hair permed (This is another story).

Moving on, I am overjoyed by the fact that even though the store is smaller compared to their other branch (in Festival Mall, Alabang) that is yet to open, there's already so much selection to choose from! Here's a little sneak peak into the store:


Dainty accessories for the beautiful Y-O-U





Took me forever to finally choose one pair!

Obligatory mirror shot. It compelled me to do one. I'm sorry.

I spotted a bag that matched my outfit for the day. I restrained myself from even touching it. I might end up buying it.

For iphone users, these are for you. Lovely cases! This photo doesn't even do it justice.

They also have cute keychains!

What is Naughty Cat without a cat figure? Looks so cute! I wanna bring it home with me!

More hair accessories
 
Men's section

All in all, my experience with shopping in N.Cat was nothing but pleasant. I loved the pink interior, the lighting and the staff were very helpful and always offered assistance without overstepping customer's personal space. I really couldn't ask for anything more than to have their (bigger) Festival Mall branch open ASAP! :)

So who's happy? Me!!!


My Nature Republic loot. Taeyeon + EXO = My expiration date. <3

Oh, and I got a Nature Republic and Japan Home loot because all three brands are handled by the same company (at least that's how I understood their explanation). So yes, I am also extremely happy to receive Nature Republic (my current favorite Korean beauty brand) products. It includes a full sized tub of their Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. So yes, I guess I can say that I went home as a happy kid.
Here are some of the things I got for myself that day:
Love Mismatch Earrings (PHP48); Black and Gold Earrings (PHP48); 12 Piece Earring Set (PHP428)

One of the earring in the set had a missing stone so I contacted N.Cat Philippines and they responded that they accept returns within 7 days provided that you still have the receipt. Yay! ^^

Bracelet Set (PHP368); Dreams Come True Ring Set (PHP168)

Leaf headband (PHP328); Cream Headband (PHP248)

N.Cat is located at Park Square Makati inside Japan Home, across Dusit Thani hotel. If you're looking for a place to shop for accessories, make sure to drop by their store ASAP. Also, make sure to like their facebook page and follow them in instagram (@ncatphilippines) for updates.

More photos of the event can be found in my facebook page here.
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: