Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wicked Witch / Frankenstein Halloween Look: Tutorial


I told myself I was gonna blog more this week but I wasn't able to since I've been sick like hell since Sunday. I thought it was just going to be a short illness but it seems like whatever I've got is taking its time. I feel a little better today, though. I've got no fever and I'm almost not dizzy anymore. I still feel a little weak and I still have a bit of headache but I guess I can work with that. Since I'm sick, I thought this would be a good excuse to just make a post out of my most recent youtube video upload.




I know this is very last minute but I managed to share a Halloween look inspired by the Wicked Witch of the West and threw in some tips on how to easily turn it into Lady Frankenstein for more options.

Although this look isn't all that dramatic, I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out and I'm hoping you feel the same way as me. If you are interested to mimic this makeup, here's my step by step video tutorial:

Let me know if you're using this look for halloween. You can tag me in instagram (@lotofgirlstuff) or in twitter (@lotsofgirlstuff) as I would love to see your recreations. If not, let me know who you're gonna be for halloween instead.

Happy halloween everyone!
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: