Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Gluta-C Skin Whitening Gel: Review


Not everyone has a problem with uneven skin tone but I do. Especially on my elbows and underarms. My elbows are a little bit dark. I don't know why but ever since the world began (Okay, so this is an exaggeration.), I've noticed that I have quite dark elbows. My underarms, however, isn't actually dark but the color is uneven so it also bothers me a lot. The culprit could be constant shaving for years. But whatever confirmed reason there is for these problems, at the end of the day, what matters is how I handle it.


After going through different blogs out there, I found out about this Gluta-C Underarm and Bikini Skin Whitening Gel. There were a lot of raves for this product as a lot of people had positive remarks on this item.



It is very cheap at PHP199.75 and is readily available in leading drug stores so during a visit to Watsons, I immediately grabbed one and made a purchase. My initial intention of use for the product is for my dark elbows. As I've stated above, I've noticed that my elbows are quite dark for such a long time now. I wanted to test if this product would be good enough to provide a solution to that.


After using it for a week, I decided to use it on my underarms as well because I've noticed that although it isn't dark, the color is uneven. So I used the product for both my elbows and underarms and I try to make it a point to use it 1-2 times in a day.


The product is a clear gel (pictured above) that is very light on the skin. It isn't sticky and gets easily absorbed into the skin. It doesn't have any smell of any kind that I can remember. It isn't irritating and doesn't cause redness nor rashes.

The product claims to whiten the skin, delay hair growth, soften and smoothen skin and is antibacterial. As for its whitening properties, I can attest to this. Although I don't have photographic evidence (because I was too shy to document my insecurities), I did notice that it improved my problem areas although I feel that one tube isn't enough to fully resolve it. As for its other claims, I didn't notice any difference in my hair growth, probably because I wasn't really paying much attention to its speed in the first place and although it did soften my skin, I can't really say it smoothened the surface areas. It just practically stayed the same. Lastly, as for its antibacterial properties, I'm not really sure how to comment on this because I'm not sure as to how to evaluate this so I'll just leave it as a claim that I didn't get to test.

Overall, this is an affordable product that works really well to whiten problem areas and isn't restricted to only the underarm and bikini areas. This is highly recommended.

With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: