Monday, March 24, 2014

Skinfood Royal Honey Mask: Review


Throwback post alert! I wrote this entry down a few months ago back when I was still employed as a nurse. I won't be editing this out so I can preserve the thoughts that came into my head during that time when I used this particular product.



 Hangul practice, anyone? :)

Today is another rest day for me which means it's face mask day. During my rest days, I try to give my skin a treat by using face masks. Today, I reached out for this Royal Honey Mask from Skin Food.




Skinfood Royal Honey Mask is a clear liquid comparable to an essence's consistency. It is a wash off face mask. It is easily spread and has a soft smell but immediately disappears once you apply it on your face. One sachet contains a lot as it is good for more than one use. 

After washing my face, I applied this all over my face and left it for about 15-20 minutes. After which, I rinsed it off with water. My skin feels smoother and softer after rinsing the mask off. I aslo noticed that there's this feeling of tightness on my pores, which I like. I didn't break out with this product, just as any other Skin Food products I've tried.

It's not a remarkable product, in my opinion. It works just like your typical moisturizing face mask. I don't see any reason not to recommend it, though. So yeah, I ask that you guys try this one out for your weekly dose of skin treatment.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: