Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Top 5 Summer/ Spring 2014 Lip Colors



The weather here in the Philippines has noticeably been getting higher and higher. My iPad Mini says it's currently 27C (March 25, 8PM). That's pretty warm considering I'm writing this down at night time (yes, I am scheduling a post for tomorrow). Summer is really already here. Although not my favorite time of the year (my favorites are the months of December- January when the weather's colder), summer is undeniably the season for fun. I'm sure most of you are already planning your own summer getaway, may it be with your family, friends or special someones. *Ahem ahem...* (Bitter alert! I'm single, that's why! LOL!) On the other side of the world, however, it's spring time. And just like summer, spring is also a nice season to enjoy and relax.

I, however, am not really the type of person to go out that much especially if the weather's hot. But when I do, I like to make sure that I incorporate a touch of summer onto my outfit or makeup. For this post, I will be sharing with you my favorite summer/ spring lip colors.
Most of the items here are local Philippine products so if you're from the Philippines, this would definitely be a helpful post for you. Brands included for this post are Nichido, Colour Collection, Ever Bilena and Etude House (the only nonlocal product from the set). If you live outside the Philippines, however, I still encourage you to view the video since it will give you an idea of the shades and maybe you could look for dupes in your very own drugstore.
So how did you like my summer/ spring choices? Do you like it? What are your own summer/ spring go-to lip colors? Comment down below, I'd love to know!
with love, Anna Luisa




No comments: