Monday, March 10, 2014

K-Pop Smokey 스모키 Make-up 메이크업: Tutorial


I was about to skip on today's post but I remembered how I was trying to get myself to be more committed on blogging so I decided to just transfer one of my youtube's content just so I don't miss on today's post.



Here's a K-Pop inspired makeup for all of you out there. To tell you the truth, I had Jessica's look in Mr.Mr in mind when I first started filming but while filming, I deviated a bit and turned it into more of a 2NE1/T-ara smokey eye makeup. What do you think? Which K-Pop artist does this makeup lean more towards to? Whoever it is, I'm pretty sure I was inspired by K-Pop girl group smokey eyes while working on this so I probably would just call it my take on generic K-Pop smokey makeup.

)

Like, comment, subscribe!

Products Used:
- Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
- Sephora Sunset Palette (Must Have and Pale Pink)
- L'Oreal Blinged & Brilliant Infallible Eyeshadow
- In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Black
- K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner
- Clinique Double Volume Mascara
- False Eyelashes (optional)


Music:
(Acoustic English Version) EXO - Heart Attack by Silv3rT3ar
(Piano Version) EXO - My Turn To Cry Teaser by Silv3rT3ar
(Cover) MBLAQ - 낙서 Scribble (Piano Version) by Silv3rT3ar

Also, I'm not sure if you can hear the background music for my videos lately (get your earphones!) but they're all mostly from Elise. She makes great K-Pop covers. She's an EXO fan so most of her covers are EXO songs but she also does BigBang, Henry, MBLAQ and even Boyfriend! Do check her channel out if you have time. :) 
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: