Sunday, August 17, 2014

Nature Republic (BB Cream, Powder, Mask Sheets, etc.): Haul


My love for Korean beauty and skin care products has been established over the last 3 years but my love for Nature Republic didn't shine through until late last year, when the models were changed to SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO. Fangirl at heart, I couldn't resist the temptation of buying products from the brand because both models are my favorites.

I now have my membership card! Card no. smudged, of course. ;)

A little over a month ago, while strolling around Festival Mall Alabang, I passed by the Nature Republic boutique and decided for myself that I would finally purchase enough products to get myself a membership card. To get a membership card, you must have a single receipt purchase of at least PHP 1000.

Nature Republic By Flower Powder Pact and BB Cream
 
My sister was in need of a new powder pact so I got one for her and I threw in this BB Cream from the same line, with the intention of giving it away as gift. But just so you know, the BB Cream is still with me and I'm still contemplating whether I should give it to my friend or not. ;p

Nature Republic Given By Nature Green Tea Mask Sheet

I also bought a few face masks because I'm such a sucker for them. Of course, I didn't forget about my favorite Orange Mask Sheet. I also got the Green Tea variant because the saleslady said it's the best choice for oily skin.

And because the things I bought weren't exactly on the high end lines, the total price didn't reach PHP 1000. Good thing I was shopping with a friend and she got a few stuff like (more) mask sheets and the Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. She knew I wanted a membership card so she just had her purchases punched together with mine to reach exactly PHP 1000! Yay!

Just like any other Korean brands, they gave me some freebies to try out. I got a (Not for Sale) Argan Oil Mask Sheet with an EXO print and a sample sachet of the Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream.


Now, I only have one problem left. I can't bear opening the EXO face mask! Hahahaha! I view it as a collectible so I highly doubt the product to be of use anytime soon.

To end this post, let me leave you a random photo of my nails using a Cherry Picnic design that I got from elle & ish. I know my recreation is not even half as good as the original but I'm fine with it. ;)


with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: