Monday, August 11, 2014

Etude House Oh! M' Eyelash Curling and Clean Mascara: Review


It doesn't come as a surprise that I absolutely adore mascaras that are volumizing. Having long but stick, straight and thin lashes, I really need volumizing mascaras to make my lashes noticeable. Really, it doesn't matter how long your lashes are if they're super thin and almost invisible.

There are times, however, when I feel like I just want my lashes to appear a little bit more made up without looking like I slapped on a ton of products on my eyes. This is usually when I am just casually going out, maybe for a class or at work (if I still had one), because really, I don't consider these two activities to be of much importance that I have to bring all my guns out. At times like these, I just want to sport minimal eye make-up and for those moments, Etude House Oh! M' Eyelash Curling and Clean Mascara is the way to go!
 
At PHP 198, this is a very reasonably priced product from a trusted Korean brand. Easily the cheapest mascara Etude House has to offer, this particular product is perfect for college students out there and working girls on a budget.

The packaging is very simple with a black tube and a very typical curling wand but the name sounds so unique and witty. "Oh! M' Eyelash" is pronounced as "Oh my lash", right? Cool beans!

Initially, I didn't really expect much from the product because I rarely buy mascaras that aren't made for volume but since this was a part of a set that I bought, I really couldn't replace it with the volume variant.

It was a blessing in disguise, though, because this particular product was well used and abused during my nursing days. (Yes, I used to be a nurse before I quit my job.) It's the perfect subtle, not in your face, not over the top mascara that you can comfortably wear when you go out for everyday activities.

As you can see from the photo above, the mascara was able to make my lashes noticeable without overdoing it. The best part? It was able to hold the curl of my stick, straight lashes! Also, I only had to apply one coat and I'm done.

I would definitely recommend getting this particular product in the nearest Etude House boutique near you. I got this one from Etude House in SM Sta. Rosa. For more details, you can visit Etude House Philippines' facebook page.
with love, Anna Luisa

http://www.wishtrend.com/307-free-shipping-zone?a_aid=annaluisa

No comments: