Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites (Makeup, Skin Care, KPOP, Music, etc.)


It's 11:30PM right now and I'm currently editing my next youtube upload and I just realized that I still don't have a post ready for tomorrow. Now because my goal is to sleep earlier (at around 2AM) today, I won't be doing a review for today. Instead, I will just share this clip with you:


It's simply a July Favorites video featuring the things I loved during the month of July in terms of skin care, makeup, music, movies, etc. I've also talked a little about what has transpired in my life so consider it as an update as well. Sorry if this post comes off as rushed but I really need to get back into editing. I will try to make a better post for tomorrow but just in case I don't, at least you have something to read/watch (unless you're a subscriber and you've already watched it). :)
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: