Monday, July 28, 2014

Beauty Blogger of the Month Award: Tag


Okay, so this isn't exactly tagged as 'tag' but I'm going to categorize it as such for my blogspot labels to be more organized. :) So I was nominated by Tina Bytes for the Beauty Blogger of the Month. I totally didn't expect this and I was really happy (and honored) when I read her comment. It's nice to feel appreciated. Thank you!



Along with this nomination, I am tasked to answer a few questions. Normally, I don't do this kind of thing so I thought this would be a good chance for you to know more about me, instead of the products I review. Okay? Okay. (Unintentional TFIOS reference right there!) There are 7 beauty related questions and I'm going to answer it for all of you. :)

1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
- I've been inspired by a lot of youtubers, mainly. It all started when I stumbled upon Michelle Phan's videos. Her videos got me interested in makeup and now the inspiration comes from a variety of youtubers and bloggers that I've been constantly following. There's so many of them, I can't even write all of their names down.

2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
- BB Cream, Brow Product and a Lip Color (any tint, gloss, lipstick)

3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
- My makeup actually varies from time to time but I usually wear BB Cream, powder, brow powder + brow mascara, neutral eyeshadow (just a single shade), eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, blush and lipstick.

4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
- THEFACESHOP, Nature Republic and Tony Moly.

5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
- I don't think I have any but if I really have to mention one, it would probably be ungroomed brows. I'd say I get bothered by it at times but I don't really get annoyed with it.

6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
- Foundation. When a foundation is good enough, it can double up as a concealer. Plus, I find it of more importance to even out the skin tone rather than covering up blemishes. :)

Now, onto my own nominations! I nominate the following:


I want to nominate more people but rules say I can only nominate 7. If you've been nominated, make sure to visit Celia's Corner Beauty Blogger of the Month for the original post and rules.
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: