Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot: Review


Remember my post about the Clear Away Spot from THEFACESHOP? I used to rave about that product back in 2014 and I talked about it like I wouldn't be able to live without it. It was my holy grail spot treatment. Don't get me wrong. It still is, at this point, although if it goes out of stock, I have an alternative that I love just as much as that one.



I ended my 2014 with a nice trip to South Korea. One of my goals when I was travelling there was to grab some good old Korean makeup and skin care. Since I was so obssessed with the Clear Away Spot from THEFACESHOP, I searched every THEFACESHOP store (Well, not all. But almost.) I pass by for that very product. However, it was out of stock. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find it even at the airport.


While roaming around the airport for some last minute shopping, I stopped by Etude House and saw this particular product. The packaging really reminded me of the Clear Away Spot and flashbacks of video raves about this product came to my head. Because of that, I bought the product. I figured it would be good to try if it is as good as THEFACESHOP's since this one comes cheaper.


After trying it out, I figured that it functions just as the same way. It dries out the breakouts fast. It works especially good with cystic acne because it draws the acne out from underneath the skin and allows it to go out and get dried.

You may also notice that this set comes with 2 bottles. The bottle on the left dries as a pink powder once applied and the one on the right dries as a very faint white powder (more subtle) so I feel like the white one will be better suited to be used as a daytime spot treatment, if you don't have any plans to go out.

I highly recommend using this product if you suffer from acne. I give it 2 thumbs up!
With Love,
Anna Luisa

No comments: