Thursday, February 20, 2014

Swatch: Rain Nail Polish in Pistachio Delight

Hi guys! I've been out and I'm so tiiirrreed. Got my NBI clearance earlier. I haven't told you this before but I've tried getting my clearance three times (in three different places) before but all attempts turned out to be failures. I don't have a hit, mind you. It's just that there seems to be a cut-off in every NBI branch I go to. Last month, I went to Muntinlupa and secured a stub with a number and a date. That date is today and I finally got my NBI clearance! It was surprisingly easier when you already have a numnber. I got my clearance in less than an hour. Why am I tired, you ask? Well, it was kind of hot (not to mention humid) outside and I had to walk around the marketside for quite sometime to get to the NBI branch. That's why.
So yeah, my day went by so quickly and now that I'm home, I just realized how empty my blog feels. It's been quite a while since I last had a decent post in here. I wanted to write down a review for today but since I'm feeling a little bit tired, I just opted for this swatch post.
I may have mentioned this nail polish in my previous NOTDs but since I already have these photos edited and ready for upload, why not upload a separate swatch post? I got this particular nail polish for PHP17.00 from a local boutique.
 Rain by Colortrends in Pistachio Delight

 nice summery green color

no flash 

with flash
with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: