Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lip Product Collection + Swatches

Hi everyone! I made this video to share my lip product collection with you guys. I enjoy watching videos like this and I am in no way bragging about my stuff. I don't even own that much and most of my stuff are drugstore products but yeah, since I enjoy watching these kinds of video, I filmed one myself.

I decided to cut the video into 2. I didn't originally plan it this way so if you watched this video until the end, you'd notice I didn't have a proper outro. But after filming it, I realized that the video was too long and I had to cut it in the middle because I'm pretty sure some might get bored with a really long video.

The first one will be a video of my opened/tried/used lip products and their swatches. The second video will be all about my other lip products that I haven't opened yet. It will not include swatches since I have no intention of opening them up yet.


If you want me to review any of the items mentioned here, feel free to comment down below.

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: