Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Purederm Dual Wellbeing Pack: Review

It's been a long time since I purchased this product and I only got to use the product last week. Purederm Dual Wellbeing Pack is a 2-step face pack that you apply one after the other. You first massage the deep cleansing peeling gel onto your face for about a minute and apply the nutritious vitamin pack. This product is made in Korea. Don't worry though, there are english instructions at the back. :)



I personally love this face pack and I believe it's one of the best I've tried. I will surely be repurchasing this product once I drop by Watson's.

Pros:
- cheap
- locally available
- has english instructions
- smells super good (yum!)
- makes skin feel soft and smooth
- doesn't break me out nor give me allergies
- 1 sachet is good for more than one use

Cons:
- doesn't come in a full-sized/bigger (with better packaging) version

with love, Anna Luisa

No comments: